Report: How to get the Affected Objects view of a JobQueue in a sql query?

Hello,

What I want is to do a report of the frozen jobs in the Job Queue. If I go on a frozen job I can see the name of the affected objects thanks to the view "Affected Objects", is there a way to retrieve the data seen there thanks to sql request so I can use it on my report?

If not, is there a way to convert my BasisObjectKey from the JobQueue table (which is in the format <Key><T>Table</T><P>Object</P></Key>) into a research of the mentioned object from the mentioned table? 

To my understanding, I need dynamic sql for the second part, so does the edit source data of the edit report support it? If so, how do I use it?

Thanks in advance!

Parents
  • New Update, I didn’t manage to do a group by or a count or use any function, BUT (!), you can create a set of data in sql with everything you want, group by, count and so on and create another set of data with the interface that resolves the foreign key.

When you get your two sets of data, you save and you can then create a relation between your two sets though the dictionary tab by linked two UID (a join of a sort).

Not straight forward at all and I have no idea if I did the easiest possible I could do or if I somehow stumbled onto the most convoluted answer through sheer luck... 

• New Update, I didn’t manage to do a group by or a count or use any function, BUT (!), you can create a set of data in sql with everything you want, group by, count and so on and create another set of data with the interface that resolves the foreign key.

When you get your two sets of data, you save and you can then create a relation between your two sets though the dictionary tab by linked two UID (a join of a sort).

Not straight forward at all and I have no idea if I did the easiest possible I could do or if I somehow stumbled onto the most convoluted answer through sheer luck... 

Children