Api Portal v8.2.1 Development - Missing Menu Items on http://localhost:4200

Hi

Has someone a hint for this?

If I login with a user on the normal ApiServer Portal of a environment, I get the Following Menu Item in the main menu:

Bestellungen Attestierung Compliance Verantwortlichkeiten Datenverwaltung Einrichtung

If I develop the portal locally, then I issue "ng serve qer-app-portal" and open the browser at: http://localhost:4200/#/dashboard
In this case when I logon with te same user I get only the following menu items:

Bestellungen Verantwortlichkeiten Einrichtung

Why?

Parents
  • Hello Rene,

This is because some of the menu items are provided by plugins. Those plugins also have to be compiled first. "ng serve qer-app-portal" will just run the base application. Please compile at least the att, tsb and cpl plugin libraries.

Please also check the section of the HTML5 development guide that describes debugging plugins at support.oneidentity.com/.../4 for more information on debugging plugins.

Hope this helps,
    Hanno

• I have also tried to run the following command: in the folder ..\imxweb $oneidentityLocalBinPath\imxclient.exe compile-app.

After that I get also all apps and plugins compiled in the dist folder.

Is this also an option to run imxclient.exe compile-app?

I also dont understand exactly when I have to run imxclient.exe compile-api?

One last Question that I have: When I worked with the One Identity VSCode Extension, the code was copied out of the database but only limited to the modules I have installed in the database. Now if I use the git hub repository, how should I handle the fact that I dont habe all the module sin the database?
    Do I have to keep them in the local development and only load the content as Zip File from the Modules that are already installed in the binary directory of my environement?

To the issue with the missing menu items I can say, that I started in a new folder from git repo and build it from scratch compiled all apps and plugins and still I have the missing menu item.

If I connect to the local api server directly, all menu items are here, so somehow it must come out of the local development enviroment.

• I have also tried to run the following command: in the folder ..\imxweb $oneidentityLocalBinPath\imxclient.exe compile-app.

After that I get also all apps and plugins compiled in the dist folder.

Is this also an option to run imxclient.exe compile-app?

I also dont understand exactly when I have to run imxclient.exe compile-api?

One last Question that I have: When I worked with the One Identity VSCode Extension, the code was copied out of the database but only limited to the modules I have installed in the database. Now if I use the git hub repository, how should I handle the fact that I dont habe all the module sin the database?
    Do I have to keep them in the local development and only load the content as Zip File from the Modules that are already installed in the binary directory of my environement?

To the issue with the missing menu items I can say, that I started in a new folder from git repo and build it from scratch compiled all apps and plugins and still I have the missing menu item.

If I connect to the local api server directly, all menu items are here, so somehow it must come out of the local development enviroment.

Children