Process Orchastration - How to use Inherited values?

Hi,

I´m trying to build a process. I now have queried some information like UID_ADSGroup and UID_ADSaccount to add a user to an AD group. But how can I use this Values in the following process step? And how can I add a screenshot here?

Best, Denny

Parents
  • In the process step double-click to a Parameter and open the detail script editor for this parameter. Then you type $ and all possible attributes from the base object of this process are listed. You also can move down to a UID Attribute by using the arrow down and then with arrow right key you can follow the relational foreign key and gather all needed attribute values from referenced tables. The same is possible in the other script fields on the process itself.

• In the process step double-click to a Parameter and open the detail script editor for this parameter. Then you type $ and all possible attributes from the base object of this process are listed. You also can move down to a UID Attribute by using the arrow down and then with arrow right key you can follow the relational foreign key and gather all needed attribute values from referenced tables. The same is possible in the other script fields on the process itself.

Children
No Data