Where are requests that have not yet been approved saved?

Hi there,

I'm using One Identity Manager 8.2.0, and I would like to know in which table of the DB I can find the request that has yet to be approved, together with the UID of the Person that is in charge to approve them. Otherwise, it could be okay to find a table in which for each Person I can find how many requests he/she still has to approve.

As you can see, PersonWantsOrg is not what I need, because it doesn't give any information about who is the next approver.

Thanks in advance for your help.

• The current or running approvals are stored in the table PWOHelperPWO.

• Hi, thank you for your answer.

There's still something that I'm missing. I assume that the column with the ID of the next approver in the PWOHelperPWO table is the UID_PersonHead (is it correct?). Anyway, looking into the table, many users have more request to approve than what they have in the web portal. For example, for user 'aaa':

- The query "SELECT COUNT(*) FROM PWOHelperPWO WHERE UID_PersonHead = 'aaa' " returns 7, and all these 7 have different UID_PersonWantsOrg

- If I log into the web portal with user 'aaa' I can see only 1 pending request

- From manager, looking at pending requests by approver, for user 'aaa' I can find only 1 request.

What am I missing?

• PWOHelperPWO contains all possible approvers for the "open" orders. That includes the Chief Approval Team, future (not yet active) decission steps, requests for comments and likely more.

The WebFrontend more or less shows the result of the query

select * from QER_VITShopDecisionPerson
    where rulerlevel <> 2 and decisionorcomment = 'D'
    	and uid_person = '<logged in user>'

• I found out that the problem was that for some requests the table n-uplicates the lines, so it's necessary to group by UID_PersonWantsOrg.
    Anyway, to count how many requests each user still needs to approve, this is the query:

select t.UID_Person, t.LastName, count(t.*)
    from(
        select qer.UID_PersonWantsOrg, qer.UID_Person, p.LastName
        from QER_VITShopDecisionPerson qer
        join Person p on qer.UID_Person = p.UID_Person
        where rulerlevel <> 2 and decisionorcomment = 'D'
        group by qer.UID_PersonWantsOrg, qer.UID_Person, p.LastName
    )t
    group by t.UID_Person, t.LastName