Sync wants to delete entries in AADUserHasSubSku with xorigin = 16 but can't

Hi

Our customer had many changes on their licenses so the sync is trying to delete some entries in the AADUserHasSubSku table. Although the synchronisation log doesn't state errors it's obvious that system isn't deleting the concerned entries. Day after day the log shows that it should delete many entries but ultimately it doesn't - they are still there. Evenmore, the count of the delete operations are basically every day the same. 

I tried to delete one entry by myself. That also didn't work. Furthermore, all entries have bascially xorigin = 16. That might be the problem. Some allocation between User and Group on the AADUserInGroup table do still exist when I compare the same allocations in the AADUserHasSubSku table.

Azure is the master so the changes made in Azure should be enforced in OneID. We are currently on Version 8.2.1.

What can I do to make the the sync work properly?

Thanks for your help.

Parents
  • I found the issue. I guess that those entries were somehow "dead".  As soon as tried to update something on these entries a provisioning job was started. As soon as OneID started to provision the update it deleted the entry. I think it recognised that the entry didn't exist in the target system anymore and deleted it for good. I just think it is strange that that didn't happen with the sync.

• I found the issue. I guess that those entries were somehow "dead".  As soon as tried to update something on these entries a provisioning job was started. As soon as OneID started to provision the update it deleted the entry. I think it recognised that the entry didn't exist in the target system anymore and deleted it for good. I just think it is strange that that didn't happen with the sync.

Children
No Data