Unable to Edit Post Template

Hello,

We have just made upgrade One Identity Manager version from 8.1 to 9.1. We can not edit mail templates in Designer. While we were wanting to edit mail template, we face the error like below;

Could not file or assembly 'DevExporess.Pdf.v19.2 Core, Version=19.2.13.0, Culture=neural, PublicKeyToken= b88d1754d700e49a' or one of it's dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Have you got any idea for this issue?

Best Regards,

Volkan Ceylan.

Parents Reply Children
  • I cannot reproduce the issue in my 9.0 CU3 environment (even without the mentioned DLL in my binaries).

But did you try to clear the local caches and restart the client? That helped another partner that had the same/similar issue.

• Yes Markus, I did clear the local cache, but still no luck. Not sure if there is any problem with the custom fonts. If I remove the fonts and try with the ones which were originally present then no error, but this DLL error pops up only when I try to use the custom fonts.

Let me try troubleshooting this.

Thank You for your support.

• Hi Markus,

Just to let you know, upon using the custom fonts the error seems to be only appearing in 9.0LTS and not in upper versions i.e. 9.1.2 onwards where I can see the
    DevExpress.Pdf.v19.2.Core DLL is available as part of the installation binary.

I even tried copying the same DLL from 9.1.2 and 9.1.3 version and tried using in 9.0 LTS but due to difference in version of the pdf DLL only i.e. Version 12.2.12.0 instead of Version 12.2.13.0, but received the mismatch error as below

Could not load file or assembly 'DevExpress.Pdf.v19.2.Core, Version=19.2.13.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b88d1754d700e49a' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference.

Then I got hold of an environment , where we have 9.2.1 version where all the DevExpress DLLs were available by default with the pdf one as well with all in same version and there upon using the custom fonts, no DLL dependancy error.

Support has also taken cognizance of this fact and will try to address this in upcoming CU releases.