dependencies could not be resolved automatically error.

Hi All,

I have connected oracle database application using generic database connector.

When I do project verification I get below error.

I have defined all required mappings for UNSAccountB and UNSGroupB but still get error.

Does anybody have idea how to resole this.

Issue

Workflow (InitialSynchronization) dependencies could not be resolved for synchronization in direction One Identity Manager.

Details

[1777309] Workflow (InitialSynchronization) dependencies could not be resolved automatically.
[1777340] The dependency resolution for 33 rules has failed.
[1777053] The rule () from mapping (UserInRole_Audotor (7848ab5a-b0ac-4d06-ba1b-a13dcd2771e2)) describes the mandatory reference (UID_UNSGroupB@UNSAccountBInUNSGroupB). The referenced type (UNSGroupB) must be synchronized beforehand but there is no suitable mapping available for this type.

Solution

Create a mapping for the type (UNSGroupB) that describes all mandatory properties and the scope reference, and includes at least one object matching rule.

Most common error: The schema property for the scope reference in the One Identity Manager schema is vrtScopeParentReference. For some schema types (for example, container, domain), this is formed from multiple schema properties. There must be a property mapping rule for all of these schema properties. If the target system does not support one of these schema properties, an blank value must be mapped to that schema property. To do this, create a virtual schema property with the blank value of the correct data type.

Tip: If the scope reference property is selected in the mapping editor, the required schema properties are displayed with a yellow background.

Also you can see error screen at below location.

https://1drv.ms/i/s!At2ViqLAc9HpgbEJZV0zGdUmoI-0sg?e=CYThwd 

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards,

Dnyandev