WebPortal not searching users

WebPortal audit not searching users. Only searchable by attribute. Error: Index search - not displaying results

Searching as usual, there are a few similars but not the one that I am looking for. Even looking for the central user account.

If I use the wizard and search for central user account that starts with the user then I can find.

User Not FoundUser not found

User FoundUser found with wizard search

Parents
  • It seems like there's an issue with the WebPortal audit functionality. It's not searching for users properly and is only searchable by attribute. I encountered an error related to index search on my store, as it's not displaying results as expected.

I've been trying to search for users in the usual way, but I'm not finding the specific one I need, even when looking for the central user account. However, when I use the wizard and search for a central user account that starts with the user's name, I can locate it.

• It seems like there's an issue with the WebPortal audit functionality. It's not searching for users properly and is only searchable by attribute. I encountered an error related to index search on my store, as it's not displaying results as expected.

I've been trying to search for users in the usual way, but I'm not finding the specific one I need, even when looking for the central user account. However, when I use the wizard and search for a central user account that starts with the user's name, I can locate it.

Children
No Data