How to create an object from SQL over Object Layer

I would like to create an object from SQL and would like to use object layer instead of using INSERT.

There is procedure QBM_PJobCreate_HOInsert which can be use but not sure how I can generate UID/XObjectKey?

I found function newid() but it's generating GUID without CCC in front - can I just concat it?

Is there function which create XObjectKey from table name and UID?

Is there other easier way of creating those objects by SQL?

Parents
  • I have a custom M:N table. For each object in Person matching a condition, I need to create an entry in that table combined with a fixed value. (Or image that you want to directly assign a org to all persons). That statement shall be executed in all stages via transporter, as access to other stages is very limited for us and operating cannot be bothered to perform such tasks manually).

For that reason, it seems to feasible to make an INSERT-Statement via ObjectLayer. I do not need the events to be triggered, but would like to have UID and X-fields be set automatically.

• I have a custom M:N table. For each object in Person matching a condition, I need to create an entry in that table combined with a fixed value. (Or image that you want to directly assign a org to all persons). That statement shall be executed in all stages via transporter, as access to other stages is very limited for us and operating cannot be bothered to perform such tasks manually).

For that reason, it seems to feasible to make an INSERT-Statement via ObjectLayer. I do not need the events to be triggered, but would like to have UID and X-fields be set automatically.

Children
No Data