How to create ADSContainers and invalid characters when sending emails

Hi!
I would appreciate your help with:
1. Is there a way to create a container based on Department for a specific domain and assign a user? I tried using Synchronization Editor but only what it removed existing containers
2. When creating a user, a mail should be sent to the Manager but I still have this error: "An invalid character was found in the mail header: '"". I checked and I have set the necessary parameters.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Parents
  • I would use a process to create the container and assign the user in Identity Manager first, the provisioning is then done automatically if you do have a synchronization project in place for domain.

The event that should trigger the process is a little bit up-to your use-case details.

In regards to the mail error, you need to provide more details. Where or which component displays the error? What version of OneIM are you using?

• I would use a process to create the container and assign the user in Identity Manager first, the provisioning is then done automatically if you do have a synchronization project in place for domain.

The event that should trigger the process is a little bit up-to your use-case details.

In regards to the mail error, you need to provide more details. Where or which component displays the error? What version of OneIM are you using?

Children
No Data