Identity Manager 9.2 and SCIM-connector

Hi guys!

Just a headsup, but I think the SCIM-connector in 9.2 is broken.

After upgrading, three DPR_Shell_Migrate-processes got frozen (we have three SCIM target systems). When I tried to open the connectors in the sync editor and pasting the Base64-secret it took a while and then it timed out. The only way to get it to connect was to edit the connection and entering client id and client secret (non-Base64), but the edits weren't saved so after I closed the editor and opened it again and tried to go into the SCIM-synk, it asked me for the Base64-secret and it just timed out after that.

/Henrik

Ping  

Parents
  • It seems there might be an issue with the SCIM-connector in Identity Manager 9.2. The upgrade led to frozen processes and connectivity problems with SCIM target systems. Editing the connection with client id and secret worked temporarily, but edits weren't saved. Henrik seeks assistance or a resolution for this problem.

• It seems there might be an issue with the SCIM-connector in Identity Manager 9.2. The upgrade led to frozen processes and connectivity problems with SCIM target systems. Editing the connection with client id and secret worked temporarily, but edits weren't saved. Henrik seeks assistance or a resolution for this problem.

Children