Error running 'OnSaved' in logic module 'ADS.Customizer.ADSAccount'.

Hi

After upgrading to 9.2 yesterday this error appeared today

[810457] Error saving ADSAccount
[810306] Error running 'OnSaved' in logic module 'ADS.Customizer.ADSAccount'.
[810391] Error applying changes to database.
[810006] Conversion of 2100-01-01 00:01:00 to SQL string of type Date failed.
[810006] Conversion of 2100-01-01 00:01:00 to SQL string of type Date failed.
[810294] Local time values are not valid in the database. They have to be converted to UTC using DbVal.ToUniversalTime.

I'm guessing I can't edit ADS.Customizer.ADSAccount?

/Henrik

Parents
  • Hi ,

I did the upgrade in our labs yesterday. Tried modifyng any AD account and I see no errors. Do you have any scripts on your ADSAccount table for the Onsaved option?

• I found the issue, don't know if I fixed it. It was AccountExpires in ADS. How do you convert to UTC in that tamplate?

• Hi, glad to know you found it.

There are some approaches and need some vb scripting in Designer.

You can either modify the template for the column AccountrExpires. In the tab "Value Calculation" you can see the scrupt that generates the value for that column, you can use any time function in VB to make the conversion.

Another approach could be using the OnSaving table script, and put the converted values in the AccountExpires column. That script is already populated so you can have a look at the actual code there to help you.

• Hi, glad to know you found it.

There are some approaches and need some vb scripting in Designer.

You can either modify the template for the column AccountrExpires. In the tab "Value Calculation" you can see the scrupt that generates the value for that column, you can use any time function in VB to make the conversion.

Another approach could be using the OnSaving table script, and put the converted values in the AccountExpires column. That script is already populated so you can have a look at the actual code there to help you.

Children