IT-Shop Access Request Approval

Hello all,
I'm having a problem regarding assigning groups as approvers for resource under governance access requests.

In the section of the Web Portal dedicated to approvers, a specific access group is preselected. When I select the "Select a group" option, I get a popup with the error "No groups were found that match the requested access".
This happens despite the fact that in the PersonWantsOrg in the "AdditionalData" field there are values ​​referring to the other groups present.

How can I fix this error? So how can I make the popup show the other groups?

Thank you!

Parents Reply Children
  • Hi,

Thank you for your reply. The point is that in the PersonWantsOrg table, in the AdditionalData field of the record related to the access request we have many different groups listed and they all have the same suitability. But when we go to the Web Portal to approve the request, only one group is displayed even though there are many groups with the same suitability value.
    So I was wondering why we obtain the error "No suitable group found" on the Web Portal when in the AdditionalData value of the request we have many groups listed.

Thanks