List only the respective drop down values

Hello,

V8.1.4

Target system is oracle database. I'm syncing a value from a target table to one of the custom attribute of unsaccountb table. My requirement is to list the values in a drop down based on a condition.

Ex: If the location code of a HR person is 20 (which is stored in spare field of person table) then the drop down should contain only the values of that location code in unsaccountb attribute.

-Spare field(Person table) value - 20

-Custom Attribute(Unsaccountb table) drop down values - Till_ID_20_1

Till _ID_20_2

Till_ID_20_3

Till_ID_20_4

Till_ID_20_5.

The user must be able to see only the respective values (which has 20 since the location code is 20)in the drop down and select one of them. How can I do this, please suggest.

Thanks,

• Hello Everyone,

Adding to the above post, I cant add the values in a defined list as there are multiple values for each and every location and in total there are around 650 locations. Please suggest me the way to list these values in a drop down based on condition.

Thanks,