Oracle Database Connector error

Hi,

I'm using OneIdentity Manager version 9.1. I'm trying to connect an Oracle Database Enterprise Edition 9.2.0.8.0 but I get this error:

"[Oracle.ManagedDataAccess.Client.OracleException] ORA-01017: invalid username/password; logon denied"

I've already checked the credentials and the permissions assigned to the user. They're correct.

I think it might be a problem of drivers compatibiliy. Do you know what's the minimun Oracle DB version supported by this version of OneIdentity?

Thank you

Parents
  • Hi,

Although we dont have Oracle Database Enterprise, we're using the Oracle.ManagedDataAccess to connect to our Oracle19x instances in v9.1

I would not encourage you to use the SYS user. We've created a custom user with enough privileges for the data we need to access. Then , in the advanced properties of the target system connection we've set:

• Connection context: false
    • Data Source: The datasource connection string
    • DBA privilege: <emtpy>
    • Password: the custom user password
    • Tnsadmin: <empty>
    • User ID:  the custom user you've created
    • Validate connection: false

Hth!

• Hi,

Although we dont have Oracle Database Enterprise, we're using the Oracle.ManagedDataAccess to connect to our Oracle19x instances in v9.1

I would not encourage you to use the SYS user. We've created a custom user with enough privileges for the data we need to access. Then , in the advanced properties of the target system connection we've set:

• Connection context: false
    • Data Source: The datasource connection string
    • DBA privilege: <emtpy>
    • Password: the custom user password
    • Tnsadmin: <empty>
    • User ID:  the custom user you've created
    • Validate connection: false

Hth!

Children
No Data