Exception calling "LoadFile" with "1" argument(s): "The system cannot find the file specified. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070002)"

Hello,

v9.1.1

I have a Oracle API HR system. I'm integrating using PowerShell connector, Loaded the definition file and did a consistency check which has no errors and gave the required connection parameters but while completing the configuration I get the below error. I tried placing the PowerShell file at different locations though I get the same error. Kindly assist.

Thanks,

Parents
  • Hi,

Are you loading an external PowerShell module in the definition file? A quick solution would be if you are the author of the PowerShell module to put all used functions in the PowerShell definition file. The advantages are for example:

• Not getting the error you are getting.
    • Frequent issues with memory leaks when loading an external PowerShell module.
    • One less artifact to deploy.

You can of course also debug the issue, check the PSModulePath on the job server for the service account of the job service.

Cheers,

Rodney

• Hi,

Are you loading an external PowerShell module in the definition file? A quick solution would be if you are the author of the PowerShell module to put all used functions in the PowerShell definition file. The advantages are for example:

• Not getting the error you are getting.
    • Frequent issues with memory leaks when loading an external PowerShell module.
    • One less artifact to deploy.

You can of course also debug the issue, check the PSModulePath on the job server for the service account of the job service.

Cheers,

Rodney

Children