Exception calling "LoadFile" with "1" argument(s): "The system cannot find the file specified. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070002)"

Hello,

v9.1.1

I have a Oracle API HR system. I'm integrating using PowerShell connector, Loaded the definition file and did a consistency check which has no errors and gave the required connection parameters but while completing the configuration I get the below error. I tried placing the PowerShell file at different locations though I get the same error. Kindly assist.

Thanks,

Parents
  • Hi,

Are you loading an external PowerShell module in the definition file? A quick solution would be if you are the author of the PowerShell module to put all used functions in the PowerShell definition file. The advantages are for example:

• Not getting the error you are getting.
    • Frequent issues with memory leaks when loading an external PowerShell module.
    • One less artifact to deploy.

You can of course also debug the issue, check the PSModulePath on the job server for the service account of the job service.

Cheers,

Rodney

• Hello  ,

I'm passing the connection parameters(Username,password,PSModulepath,instance_url) and the schemas in the xml definition file and GET method(to get all the schema values) in it since it is a HRMS system. I tried placing it in job server path of service account but with no luck, still facing the same error. Any suggestions would be really helpful.

Thanks,

Pavithra

Reply Children