Show columns in Pending attestations page of the new angular web portal

Hi all,

I'm using the new angular web portal on the 9.1 imodse starling version of One Identity Manager, as shown in the first screenshot in the old portal it was possible to display the columns related to the table to be certified for all attestation cases, in the 9.1 version it seems it's not possible and these columns are only vewable on the "details" section, do you know if it's possible to display them with the new portal in the main page of the pending attestations like the old portal? I noticed that those columns are not displayable even on the 9.2 version. I also noticed that in version 9.1, the display name of the attributes of the table to be certified is not displayed correctly in the "details" section of the attestation cases as shown in the second screenshot (for example uid_personinserted should have the display name I configured on the designer). is there any way to fix these problems on 9.1?

Thank you

vecchio-portale

displayname

Parents
  • #324279 for 9.1.(0) fixes the issue that the wrong identifiers are used in the Web Portal details section. This fix is included in version 9.1.1 or higher.

The status column is implemented as a badge instead of a column in the Web Portal.

In addition, you can add more columns to the table (by default) or making more columns available optionally by API Server configuration settings for the Web Portal. At least these settings are available in 9.2 (I didn't test a 9.1.2).

View configuration for pending attestations / Additional table columns
    View configuration for pending attestations / Optional columns that can be added to the table

• Thank you Markus, I added some columns in the attestation history, is there a way to change the display name of that columns? For example Grouping column 1, Property 1 etc..

Untitled

• You can only change the caption in the database for these columns. As this table is a generic one (in your Web Designer screenshot it looks like the table is just for one type of attestation), and not for a specific type of attestation, the web portal is unable to show the provided captions from the attestation procedure.

Reply Children
No Data