Custom script as a web service and VID_Write2Log: error FileNotFoundException

Hello to everybody

I have done a custom script that it works fine but when it is called as a web service (with the program function Common_StartScripts) it returns the following error:

{
"responseStatus": {
"errorCode": "FileNotFoundException",
"message": "Could not load file or assembly 'VI.DataImport, Version=8.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=5d0660cde5b231wd' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.",
"errors": []
}
}

It seems that the problem is when I use the VID_Write2Log function in the script.

How can I resolve the problem?

Thank you in advance.

Parents
  • The script VID_Write2Log is probably not the reason. Your script uses the VI.DataImport.dll which is not installed in the AppServer by default, only on the JobService on the client installations.But you could add the the DLL to the AppServer via AutoUpdate if you assign the machine role Server\Web\ApplicationServer to the DLL using Base Data\One Identity Manager Software in Designer.

Does your script use a DataFileImport object from the VI.DataImport namespace? 

• The script VID_Write2Log is probably not the reason. Your script uses the VI.DataImport.dll which is not installed in the AppServer by default, only on the JobService on the client installations.But you could add the the DLL to the AppServer via AutoUpdate if you assign the machine role Server\Web\ApplicationServer to the DLL using Base Data\One Identity Manager Software in Designer.

Does your script use a DataFileImport object from the VI.DataImport namespace? 

Children