How can I deploy the modified qem in the production environment (Web customization)?

Hi,

Thank you for everyone's help last time, but now I've encountered another problem. I finally found the hidden field, and it works in my development environment. After deploying to the production environment, I made an html_qem.zip for the software loader to use, but it seems like it didn't deploy successfully. I'm wondering if there's a different way to package the qem?

Thank you,

Henry

• Thank you for your help. I later found the following passage in the documentation, which resolved my confusion!

Since this code belongs to the “qer” module and this module is “static” – we     

don’t need to deploy it. But we need to recompile and deploy applications

and modules which depend on this module.

In this case it is just a Web Portal application.

1. Stop debugging.

Terminate batch jobs: In every open terminal press Ctrl+C, reply Y to question Terminate batch job (Y/N)?

1. In terminal window run command:
      npm run build:app qer-app-portal

The result will appear in the \imxweb\dist folder

1. Open folder \imxweb\dist\qer-app-portal.

Delete folder \html

Using 7-Zip, zip content of the folder and give it a name “Html_qer-app-portal.zip”

1. Move zip file to the folder C:\inetpub\wwwroot\ApiServer\bin\imxweb\custom

Original file can remain in the C:\inetpub\wwwroot\ApiServer\bin\imxweb folder

1. Run iisreset

1. Navigate to the Web Portal running on IIS and see that new column is there.