Azure Domain joined Windows 11 clients cannot use SSO for WebShop

Dear All,

Normal Active Directory joined clients are able to use SSO on WebShop but new Windows 11 clients with "Azure domain joined" cannot use SSO. Webshop is asking username & password for every single client.

i couldn't find any documentation, could you please help me?

Azure Enterprise APP already configured on Azure side. I'm not sure what we need to configure in One Identity side.

Version: 9.1.1

Thanks a lot

Samet

Parents
  • Hi Samet,

Firstly let me say I agree with Markus, using OAuth / OpenID connect would be the best solution!

Assuming you're using Kerberos consider ensuring the settings on the windows 11 machines are 'correct'.

Microsoft articles like this: Win11 22H2 doesn't auto login SSO using Kerberos - Microsoft Community can help. Generally I'd recommend googling for Windows 11 issues with Kerberos SSO as there are quite a few of those (not One Identity specific). The best way to test it would be to see if 'simple' windows authentication on the IIS machine works (for a random website). If it doesn't, that'd be the issue to resolve 'first', and as said Windows 11 has other requierments for this than previous versions of windows.

• Hi Samet,

Firstly let me say I agree with Markus, using OAuth / OpenID connect would be the best solution!

Assuming you're using Kerberos consider ensuring the settings on the windows 11 machines are 'correct'.

Microsoft articles like this: Win11 22H2 doesn't auto login SSO using Kerberos - Microsoft Community can help. Generally I'd recommend googling for Windows 11 issues with Kerberos SSO as there are quite a few of those (not One Identity specific). The best way to test it would be to see if 'simple' windows authentication on the IIS machine works (for a random website). If it doesn't, that'd be the issue to resolve 'first', and as said Windows 11 has other requierments for this than previous versions of windows.

Children
No Data