Angular web portal

Hello we are studying the possibility to move to the new angular web portal, but I have heard something rare.

Can you confirm if this is true, please?: ‘The Angular version of the web portal queries the database through native API calls but only to ‘Identity Manager’ standard tables. It is not possible, with the current version, to create API calls to custom tables.’”

Thank you in advance for the clarification 

Parents
  • Hi, Rodrigo,

It's true that the standard APi out of the box only handles operations with standard tables. But you can develop and implement your own api , and once deployed, it will be added to the API Server as new custom calls and be available to Angular with typescript. Development is not limited to standard  tables, so you can use any of your own. Even you can call scripts or invoke limited sql where clauses to the tables you want. I've done that for one of our projects. 

See the documentation for v92 here:

support.oneidentity.com/.../10

And dont miss the examples in the install media. 

HtH!

• Hi, Rodrigo,

It's true that the standard APi out of the box only handles operations with standard tables. But you can develop and implement your own api , and once deployed, it will be added to the API Server as new custom calls and be available to Angular with typescript. Development is not limited to standard  tables, so you can use any of your own. Even you can call scripts or invoke limited sql where clauses to the tables you want. I've done that for one of our projects. 

See the documentation for v92 here:

support.oneidentity.com/.../10

And dont miss the examples in the install media. 

HtH!

Children