Designer: Cannot find the definition of preprocessor directive Symbol used in scripts

Hi All,  

We are facing issue because of the usage of a preprocessor condition in few of our scripts and value templates.

Example:

#IF ANYCOUNTRY Then 

Statements

#ELSE

Statements

#END IF

Above piece of code has been used in several places in our scripts, and in all the cases only Else part is getting executed. We have tried searching the definition of ANYCOUNTRY in designer, but we couldn't get any result.

Can you please suggest where these preprocessor directive symbols are defined in One Identity? This would help us in determining the exact meaning of the symbol.

It would be very helpful if you can provide link to any article which can make us understand about how preprocessor conditions actually work in One IM.

Thanks and regards,

Somee 

Parents
  • To display preprocessor relevant configuration parameters

1. In the Designer, select the Base data > General > Configuration parameters category.

2. In the Configuration Parameter Editor, select the View > Preprocessor definitions menu item.

The Preprocessor definitions view shows all preprocessor conditions. Double-click an entry to display the configuration parameter.

NOTE: In the Designer, you can find an overview of existing preprocessor dependencies in the One Identity Manager Schema > Preprocessor dependencies category.

Identity Manager 9.2 - Configuration Guide (oneidentity.com)

•   Thanks for your response. I have checked the existing preprocessor definitions in both Configuration param editor as well as under One Identity Manager Schema, but the expression used in our scripts i.e. ANYCOUNTRY is nowhere defined. Does that mean this expression is not valid?

• I've no idea which module intruduced this condition string 'ANYCOUNTRY
    What are the  column@table  names that have '#IF ANYCOUNTRY Then' in the value template?

select Distinct PreProcessorString from DialogConfigParmOption where ((PreProcessorString != '')) order by PreProcessorString
    select Distinct PreProcessorcondition from DialogTable where PreProcessorcondition != '' order by PreProcessorcondition
    select Distinct PreProcessorcondition from DialogColumn where PreProcessorcondition != '' order by PreProcessorcondition

• I've no idea which module intruduced this condition string 'ANYCOUNTRY
    What are the  column@table  names that have '#IF ANYCOUNTRY Then' in the value template?

select Distinct PreProcessorString from DialogConfigParmOption where ((PreProcessorString != '')) order by PreProcessorString
    select Distinct PreProcessorcondition from DialogTable where PreProcessorcondition != '' order by PreProcessorcondition
    select Distinct PreProcessorcondition from DialogColumn where PreProcessorcondition != '' order by PreProcessorcondition

Children