V92 angular portal: Where do the application theme preferences get stored ?

Hi, 

In the v92 angular portal, we're going to supress the option of user interface settings (under the logged user) and leave only one corporate theme. We would like to know where this setting get stored per user, so we could update it in the database with a fixed value.

Thanks!

Parents
  • Thanks.

I'll need another approach then, as the values (theme, filters, ...) are encoded into only one field. Hence, my idea of replacing in the database makes no sense.

Also I've noticed that there's a record in this table for each login, no matter if they belong to the same user under different authentication schemes:

Identity: juancar

• Logged using identity/role based method, generates one record in DialogUserConfiguration (juancar).
    • Logged using Google oAuth generates another record in DialogUserConfiguration (juancarlos@eprinsa.es). 

So the config for the same user varies, but the actual logged user is the same (in terms of database permissions). 

Another thing to consider.

Thanks again!

• Thanks.

I'll need another approach then, as the values (theme, filters, ...) are encoded into only one field. Hence, my idea of replacing in the database makes no sense.

Also I've noticed that there's a record in this table for each login, no matter if they belong to the same user under different authentication schemes:

Identity: juancar

• Logged using identity/role based method, generates one record in DialogUserConfiguration (juancar).
    • Logged using Google oAuth generates another record in DialogUserConfiguration (juancarlos@eprinsa.es). 

So the config for the same user varies, but the actual logged user is the same (in terms of database permissions). 

Another thing to consider.

Thanks again!

Children
No Data