Adjust additional OOTB columns for identites in angular

Hello,
the customer is using angular web ui (OI 9.0 LTS).

The out of the box "Identities" view offers via "Settings" the option to add "Additional Columns" from the Person. Unfortunately it looks like some of them include sensitive information, e.g. "Date of birth" and they shouldn't be available/ selectable at all. I remember from the legacy portal, that it was "pretty easy" to adjust the available columns in the grids.

Any suggestions/ best practises how this can be achived in angular?

For certain columns, e.g. "Date of birth", it would be sufficient to "eliminate" the column entirely from the selection list in "Additional columns".

For further columns and future usage it would make sense to have some dependencies to the group and permissions somebody belongs to. For a start the above point would be most important.

Happy hearing from u. :-)

BR

Gerald

Parents
  • Question 1:
    Deselect 'Show in wizards' option on BirthDate@Person
    in Designer > Schema > Table: Person (IsFilterDesignerEnabled@DialogColumn)

Administration portal > Configuration > WebPortal > VI_Employee_MasterData_Attributes
    Remove: Date of birth

After configuring check the end-points below. BirthDate should not be included anymore in the response.
    your_apiserver/portal/person/reports
    your_apiserver/portal/admin/person
    your_apiserver/portal/admin/person/datamodel

Question 2:
    You could customize the base roles: Customized base roles: a good idea or not? 
    Then you can set view/edit conditions on the database level based on a custom query. (p.s. this is pretty advanced stuff)

• Thanks a lot for the description.

Administration portal > Configuration > WebPortal > VI_Employee_MasterData_Attributes works fine for editing a single identity.

And I was hoping that IsFilterDesignerEnabled@DialogColumn would entirely eliminate the attribute from being displayed. Unfortunately it seems as if it has no impact on the angular UI, cos afterwards I was still able to add the attribute via "Settings" --> "Additional Columns" on the "Identities" web UI.

Any other idea, or did I do sth wrong?

• Thanks a lot for the description.

Administration portal > Configuration > WebPortal > VI_Employee_MasterData_Attributes works fine for editing a single identity.

And I was hoping that IsFilterDesignerEnabled@DialogColumn would entirely eliminate the attribute from being displayed. Unfortunately it seems as if it has no impact on the angular UI, cos afterwards I was still able to add the attribute via "Settings" --> "Additional Columns" on the "Identities" web UI.

Any other idea, or did I do sth wrong?

Children