Attestation timeout behavior for automaticaly deny after 1 month.

Hi,

Our customer wants attestations if not approve in one month then automaticaly denied. There is a configuration (Timeout) in the workflow and also there is another configuration (DueDate) in attestation Policy. Which is the best way to configure it?

TimeOut value expect as minutes and working hours. So I am a little bit confused. I just set the value 14400 minutes (240 working hours) . Does this value meet my expectation? (If approvers don't take any action during 1 month then It should deny automaticly)  

BR,

Ferhat

Parents
  • Sorry not DueDate. There is another configuration (Time required Days) on AttestationPolicy. I set this attribute as 30 days. 

How can I be sure there will be automatic deny after 30 days? Please confirm my configurations...

• Hi,

If your working hours are configured as 8 hours a day / 5 days a week then your 'Timeout (minutes)' value is correct.  But you need to understand that the timer starts when the workflow gets to the step where the timeout is configured.  The 'Time Required (Days)' is not really used for anything other than to show that the case is past due.

HTH, Barry.

• Hi Barry,

We didn't configure working hours.  So it includes weekends and holidays right? According to this settings is my value correct? 

I thought the calculation like that : 

60 min * 8 hours = 480 minutes refer 1 day.

480 min * 30 days =  14400 minutes. That refer 30 days. (1 month)

So you can see our working hours configurations in the screenshot above. According to this settings; Timeout (minutes) =14400 is correct for denying the attestation after 1 month?

• Hi Barry,

We didn't configure working hours.  So it includes weekends and holidays right? According to this settings is my value correct? 

I thought the calculation like that : 

60 min * 8 hours = 480 minutes refer 1 day.

480 min * 30 days =  14400 minutes. That refer 30 days. (1 month)

So you can see our working hours configurations in the screenshot above. According to this settings; Timeout (minutes) =14400 is correct for denying the attestation after 1 month?

Children
No Data