Keep group membership after termination

Hello experts,

Can someone tell me if we can keep group membership of a group assigned by a business role after termination? We have the AD account deferred for 90 days after termination. 

Thank you,

Lu

Parents
  • Hi  ,

You need to set the option Retain account definition if permanently disabled on your account definition and Retain groups if permanently disabled on the manage level master data of Full managed.

Thanks,

Pavithra

• Hi  ,

Thanks for the advice. I wanted to avoid doing this for all groups. I just want to maintain 1 membership. I see that when a person is removed the following process is generated...

• Created by QBMDBQueueProcess: delete in table ADSAccountInADSGroup

Is there a way to customize this to ignore the name of a group? I think this would get me what I need. I just need to set a condition when delete member on a specific group to not run. We have the adding of the group member as a Business role but want to just keep this on membership and ignore the removal.

There is a SQLStmt if we can somehow set that with a condition or on the process Generating condition.

Thank you,

Lu

• Hi  ,

Thanks for the advice. I wanted to avoid doing this for all groups. I just want to maintain 1 membership. I see that when a person is removed the following process is generated...

• Created by QBMDBQueueProcess: delete in table ADSAccountInADSGroup

Is there a way to customize this to ignore the name of a group? I think this would get me what I need. I just need to set a condition when delete member on a specific group to not run. We have the adding of the group member as a Business role but want to just keep this on membership and ignore the removal.

There is a SQLStmt if we can somehow set that with a condition or on the process Generating condition.

Thank you,

Lu

Children