Angular Web Not Showing Attestation and Business Role

Hi all,

I'm using the new angular web portal on the 9.2 version of One Identity Manager. I followed all the steps in the given link “support.oneidentity.com/.../3. Firstly, I downloaded the project from GitHub and then customized the project and built the

project.( build qbm, qer and then build qer-app-portal) Then, I zip the file as “Html_qer-app-portal” and I copied the file in “bin\imxweb\custom”.

In the old portal it was possible to attestation in navbar and business role in responsibilities ta but these don’t exist in new angular web portal. Do I need to enter these deficiencies manually? As the situation is urgent, I await your assistance.

Kind Regards,

Parents
  • Looks like my anwser is moderated, strange here is a repost...

If you look in the browser F12 Console log I think you will see these errors:
    Loading of RmbConfigModule (rmb) failed with the following error: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'RmbConfigModule')
    Loading of AttConfigModule (att) failed with the following error: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'AttConfigModule')

If so you need to build all the dynamic modules at least once in the angular project

Add this line in IMXWEB\package.json
    "build:dynamic": "ng build --configuration dynamic",
    most common modules:
    npm run build:dynamic att
    npm run build:dynamic cpl
    npm run build:dynamic pol
    npm run build:dynamic rmb
    npm run build:dynamic rms
    npm run build:dynamic rps
    npm run build:dynamic tsb

and than you may need some more modules specific to your oneim configuration.
    Select ModuleName, DisplayValue, ModuleVersion, MigrationVersion from QBMModuleDef order by DisplayValue

• Looks like my anwser is moderated, strange here is a repost...

If you look in the browser F12 Console log I think you will see these errors:
    Loading of RmbConfigModule (rmb) failed with the following error: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'RmbConfigModule')
    Loading of AttConfigModule (att) failed with the following error: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'AttConfigModule')

If so you need to build all the dynamic modules at least once in the angular project

Add this line in IMXWEB\package.json
    "build:dynamic": "ng build --configuration dynamic",
    most common modules:
    npm run build:dynamic att
    npm run build:dynamic cpl
    npm run build:dynamic pol
    npm run build:dynamic rmb
    npm run build:dynamic rms
    npm run build:dynamic rps
    npm run build:dynamic tsb

and than you may need some more modules specific to your oneim configuration.
    Select ModuleName, DisplayValue, ModuleVersion, MigrationVersion from QBMModuleDef order by DisplayValue

Children
No Data