Update info problem in Active Directory

I use OneiDentity Manager version 9.2.

I have a problem with "Active Directory user account" updates. I created a Start Up Configuration that updates the Description and Street fields.

When I run the Job the fields in the user's Identities are updated but are not projected to the account in Active Directory.

I use the Active Directory Domain connector.

I did the following tests:

1_ If I manually fill in the identity fields, the values ​​are projected onto AD.

2_ I tried to put the Active Directory Domain connector in Read-Only, the data is updated on the Identity but not on Active Directory and in JobQueueInfo no FROZEN appears.

If instead I delete the data from the Identity the FROZEN appears and if I remove the Read -Only and run the Job that went in FROZEN again the data is deleted in AD

Parents
  • Hi,

how did you implement the update of the fields? If you do the update using SQL there will be no event to trigger the projection into AD.

Regards,

Tino

• HI,

I created a mapping from a "Target System Schema Class" of a SQL view to "One Identity Manager Schema Class" ADSAccount (all).
    Then I created a Workflow that uses the mapping created and I set in the Processing TAB in "Run the following methods in One Identity Manager when synchronizing from the target system to One Identity Manager" only Objects with modified properties > Update object

Regards

• HI,

I created a mapping from a "Target System Schema Class" of a SQL view to "One Identity Manager Schema Class" ADSAccount (all).
    Then I created a Workflow that uses the mapping created and I set in the Processing TAB in "Run the following methods in One Identity Manager when synchronizing from the target system to One Identity Manager" only Objects with modified properties > Update object

Regards

Children