Publish of customized attestation policies on the webPortal

Hi all,

I created a custom attestation policy (with all the other cusotm objects such as attestation procedure, approval policy and approval workflow), but when in the webPortal in the section "Attestation Policies" is not present. 

Why this behavior? Is there any particular parameter to be configured?

Version: 9.2

Thanks,

Martina

Parents Reply Children
  • Thank you very much! I added the Attestation wizard parameter and attestation is visible on the webPortal!

However, having entered the sample, I could not change the condition and by removing the sample the attestation policy is not displayed on the portal. So in order to get it displayed, I removed the sample but from object browser in the “whereclausemeta” property of the attestation policy I added the reference to the Attestation wizard parameter. In this way the condition is editable, but in the drop-down menu I only get the one from the Attestation wizard parameter and I can't edit it at will. As a reference you can see the default attestation policy “Business role membership attestation” in the condition you can select “All roles” which is the one from the Attestation wizard parameter and then there are other options as well.

Do you know how to set this configuration?

• It looks like you will need to insert these 'AttestationWizardParm' entries by hand via the objectbrowser
    when you have created a custom 'Attestion procedure'. I could not find a GUI option in the Manager or Web portal.

What you could do is create a copy of an existing 'Attestion procedure'
    in the Manager see 'Create copy' task below the 'Attestion procedure'
    Then a pop-up windows will ask you: Do you want to copy the Attestation Wizard parameters?

• I entered the 'AttestationWizardParm' by hand via the objectbrowser for the custom attestation procedure created and now the attestation is visible on the webPortal. But then from the webPortal, the drop-down menu of the condition type contains only the option setted in the Attestation wizard parameter and I can't edit it as for the others. As a reference you can see the default attestation policy “Business role membership attestation”: in the condition type you can select “All roles” which is the one from the Attestation wizard parameter (reference "Business role membership attestation - All roles) and then there are other options as well. How these other options can be inserted in the condition type of the custom attestation policy?