Publish of customized attestation policies on the webPortal

Hi all,

I created a custom attestation policy (with all the other cusotm objects such as attestation procedure, approval policy and approval workflow), but when in the webPortal in the section "Attestation Policies" is not present. 

Why this behavior? Is there any particular parameter to be configured?

Version: 9.2

Thanks,

Martina

Parents
  • By default only active attestation policies are shown in the grid. Did you check the filter options? You can opt to show all attestation policies.

• Hi Markus, thanks for the answer. The attestation policy created is active. I also tried to visualize all the attestation policies removing the filter, but I keep not seeing it from portal.

• The web portal only shows attestation policies in the list of attestation policies (let's say the view where you can administer your attestation policies) created in the web portal. These policies need to have the properties AttesationPolicy.WhereClauseMeta set and are using Attestation Wizard Parameters.

• So if I create an attestation policy from Manager this is not shown on the webPortal?
    Based on what is the whereClauseMeta field populated?

• The whole point of the wizard parameters is, that the user (think business user) is able to provide filter conditions but no complete where clause.

The complete where clause needs to part of the wizard parameter definition. Look at the "All..:" parameters. It's an 1 = 1 there. if you want to use selectable parameters take a look at the other OOTB parameters.

• Okay, if in the definition of the wizard parameters in the “WhereClauseSnippet” I enter 1=1, I will be able to see all the objects (in my case the business roles) and it works. But  the drop-down menu of the condition type contains only this option and not also other types of option to filter (as for example for the other Attestation policies). 
    I created the wizard parameters copying the configuration of a default one. Maybe I have to set other entries in other tables in other to see also the other options in the drop-down menu? 
    The only difference that I see is that the UID_AttestationWizardParam is built differently from the default one. The default one has "3 letters - 32 numbers and letters", the custom one is composed as the UID of all other objects on OneIM.

• Let's do this the other way around. Can you describe your parameter- / filter-options use-cases? So what Filter types should be available and what are the choosable options for the end user. I might be able to provide a working sample then.

• For example, I would like the user to be able to filter by:

• specific roles
    • specific identities
    • specific role classes

The custom attestation is based on the "Business role membership attestation"

• I suggest you look at the OOTB attestation wizard parameters for the "Business role membership attestation".

If your new attestation object has the same base object type you should be able to create copies of these parameters and assign them to your new attesation object.

A where clause to identify these parameters in the ObjectBrowser is below.

UID_AttestationObject = 'RMS-FABBCBAA7529402A95021C0FB782B722'
    and UID_AttestationWizardParm in ('RMS-FF0168F0975641688BE985088553C678', 'RMS-B614ECF3E79240CBBEA8279131EFA971', 'RMS-B3A4ED6D253E4B4398D302FC2051CB25')

• I suggest you look at the OOTB attestation wizard parameters for the "Business role membership attestation".

If your new attestation object has the same base object type you should be able to create copies of these parameters and assign them to your new attesation object.

A where clause to identify these parameters in the ObjectBrowser is below.

UID_AttestationObject = 'RMS-FABBCBAA7529402A95021C0FB782B722'
    and UID_AttestationWizardParm in ('RMS-FF0168F0975641688BE985088553C678', 'RMS-B614ECF3E79240CBBEA8279131EFA971', 'RMS-B3A4ED6D253E4B4398D302FC2051CB25')

Children
No Data