calculate risk index running all the time

After we upgraded to 9.2 i see in the DBQueue that "Calculate risk index" is running almost all the time, even though the schedule Calculate risk indexes is set to run daily at 04:00.

Why is that?

Regards

Rune Hystad

Parents
  • Edit: The schedule is not enabled, but still it shows running in the DBQueue.

• Since RiskIndex calculation is not only done by a schedule but for some operations a forced CalculateImmediateis used, I could imagine that some object is constantly being changed, which sets far-reaching RI recalculations.

If your schedules are off by default and you do not want to use the risk indexes you can deactivate RI completely via the configuration parameter.

To further investigate this you can look in the database journal for errors.

select Substring(UID_DialogTable,7,32) as TableName
    from DialogColumn DC
    join (
           select object from DialogDBQueue where UID_Task = 'QER-K-QERRiskIndexCalculate' group by object
           union  
           select UID_Parameter from QBMDBQueueCurrent where UID_Task = 'QER-K-QERRiskIndexCalculate' group by UID_Parameter
    ) DBQ on DBQ.Object = DC.UID_DialogColumn and DBQ.object <> 'QER-4D3BC8E2D7244E97B6DE73C02B6EC912'
    group by Substring(UID_DialogTable,7,32)

• Since RiskIndex calculation is not only done by a schedule but for some operations a forced CalculateImmediateis used, I could imagine that some object is constantly being changed, which sets far-reaching RI recalculations.

If your schedules are off by default and you do not want to use the risk indexes you can deactivate RI completely via the configuration parameter.

To further investigate this you can look in the database journal for errors.

select Substring(UID_DialogTable,7,32) as TableName
    from DialogColumn DC
    join (
           select object from DialogDBQueue where UID_Task = 'QER-K-QERRiskIndexCalculate' group by object
           union  
           select UID_Parameter from QBMDBQueueCurrent where UID_Task = 'QER-K-QERRiskIndexCalculate' group by UID_Parameter
    ) DBQ on DBQ.Object = DC.UID_DialogColumn and DBQ.object <> 'QER-4D3BC8E2D7244E97B6DE73C02B6EC912'
    group by Substring(UID_DialogTable,7,32)

Children
No Data