INSERT Event Trigger Not Firing When Inserting via Script

Hi everyone,

Has anyone managed event triggers following an insert operation via script into a table?
The issue is that when inserting an object into any table through a script, the INSERT event is not triggered. This happens because the operation is done directly on the table using an SQL command.

I've tried that approaches:

Using SQLCommand with the syntax "insert into TABLE (...) values (...)" and adding parameters with the method Parameters.Add.

In both cases, the objects are correctly created in the UNSGroupB table (in my case), but the INSERT event is not triggered. Consequently, the process on UNSGroupB that should start after an insert does not run.
The community suggested checking the "Assign by Event" flag, but it is read-only. How can this be modified? Has anyone experienced this issue or have any suggestions on how to resolve it?
I'm using OIM 9.2 on demand.

Thanks in advance,

Elena

UPDATED: resolved using that approach:

Using Connection.CreateSingle(TABLE) and then dbPWO.PutValue(...,...).

• Direct Update using SQL will never fire the events, therefore it is strongly recommended not to use direct SQL modifications.

And, instead of using the legacy object layer like in Connection.CreateSingle please use the modern object layer (iEntity based) as demonstrated in the code snippets (F2) of the syntax editor or in the SDK on the product delivery.