Can we Import Custom Mail Fonts of Outlook to be Used in Mail Templates of One Identity ?

Hi Markus/Experts,

We have a requirement where we need to use a custom mail font in our mail templates.

Will it be possible to import such custom fonts and use it within Mail Templates of One identity?

A response is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Debasis

Parents
  • These fonts must only be available on the machine where the mail is displayed, I believe. But you would need to test this. If you need to have these fonts available on the JobServers for the mail generation, you need to distribute them to these. In case of container usage, you need to create a custom container image based on the standard JobServer container image and add the font.

• Thank You So much Markus. I followed your suggestion and it works now.

But while changing the mail template in 9.0 LTS Version, I am getting this error <Could not load file or assembly 'DevExpress.Pdf.v19.2.Core, Version=19.2.13.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b88d1754d700e49a' or one of its dependencies>

but I don't find this exact DLL in any of the location under OneIM workstation or installation or in the binary, though other DLLs specific to DevExpress are available.

I see in forum that another user had the same issue  Unable to Edit Post Template  but no solution or answer to that available.

Do you have any recommendation from where can I get the DLL or should I connect with Support ?

• Thank You So much Markus. I followed your suggestion and it works now.

But while changing the mail template in 9.0 LTS Version, I am getting this error <Could not load file or assembly 'DevExpress.Pdf.v19.2.Core, Version=19.2.13.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b88d1754d700e49a' or one of its dependencies>

but I don't find this exact DLL in any of the location under OneIM workstation or installation or in the binary, though other DLLs specific to DevExpress are available.

I see in forum that another user had the same issue  Unable to Edit Post Template  but no solution or answer to that available.

Do you have any recommendation from where can I get the DLL or should I connect with Support ?

Children
No Data