Calculating different form fields on Version 9.2 using New Request property

Hello,
I’m implementing a user onboarding form using a new request property with fields including First Name, Last Name, Middle Name, Full Name, and Default Email Address. I need to understand where to place my scripts for formatting and calculation within the request property section.
  1. Formatting/Calculation of Full Name:

• Where should I place the script to automatically format and calculate the Full Name based on the First Name, Last Name, and Middle Name? Should this be in the Valuation Script, Validation Script, or Data Dependence Script?
    • I also need the Full Name to update automatically whenever the First Name, Last Name, or Middle Name changes. What steps should I take to ensure this happens?
    • Additionally, if calculating the Full Name directly within the Full Name field isn’t working, but placing the same script in the Last Name field does work, what is the correct approach?
  2. Calculation of Default Email Address:

• How can I calculate the Default Email Address using a predefined function based on the First Name, Last Name, and Middle Name? Where should I call this function: in the Validation Script, Valuation Script, or Data Dependence Script?

Could you provide advice on the correct approach for these tasks?