Conditional Assignment - How to prevent an ADS group assignment or any resource from being inherited from an Businness role when the user's certification status is new

using version 9.2.1

In our implementation, we create business roles such as job titles and assign resources to these business roles. We have configured that all newly created identities have a certification status of 'new.' We need to restrict new identities from inheriting the resources assigned to the business roles as long as their user certification status remains new.

is this possible?

Parents
  • The identities do have a flag to prevent the inheritance of entitlements to the identities. It is called "No inheritance" (IsNoInherite@Person).

The flag is normally controlled by setting the flag "Permanently deactivated" (IsInActive@Person) if the configuration parameter QERAttestationUserApproval is enabled.

So, either set this flag or devise your logic to control the inheritance of the identity.

• Hi Markus,

Thanks for your answer. I checked the parameters QER\Attestation\User Approval and QER\Attestation\User Approval\Initial ApprovalState. Both are enabled. when a new identity is created by a manager. The ApprovalState@Person is set to '1', but IsNoInherite@Person and IsInActive@Person are both set to 'false'.

The template for IsNoInherite@Person is:

If Connection.GetConfigParm("QER\Attestation\UserApproval")="1" _
    AndAlso $ApprovalState:Int$ <> $ApprovalState[o]:Int$ Then
    Value = $IsInActive:Bool$
    End If

and overwrite is enabled.

Do you suggest changing this template? Also, could you let me know the process name or script that assigns resources linked to a business role?

Regards,

• Yes, I suggest changing the template or using some code in the OnSavingScript.

The DB Queue Processor assigns the resources linked to a business role.

Reply Children
No Data