compilation during while compiling SystemLibrary.sln in visual studio 2022

Hi All,

I am currently using One Identity Manager V9.0(LTS).

I am trying to run the custom scripts in visual studio. Firstly, I ran the SystemDebugger and loaded the assemblies. 

Next, I opened the SystemLibrary.sln in visual studio and set the SysTemDebugger as the start up project and tried to build the solution, where I am seeing the following errors.

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error (active) BC2017 could not find library 'E:\Program Files\One Identity\One Identity Manager\SystemLibrary\Scripts\bin\Debug\Scripts.dll' Methods E:\Program Files\One Identity\One Identity Manager\SystemLibrary\Methods\vbc 1

Error (active) BC2017 could not find library 'E:\Program Files\One Identity\One Identity Manager\SystemLibrary\Methods\bin\Debug\Methods.dll' SystemDebugger E:\Program Files\One Identity\One Identity Manager\SystemLibrary\SystemDebugger\vbc 1

Error (active) BC2017 could not find library 'E:\Program Files\One Identity\One Identity Manager\SystemLibrary\Tables\bin\Debug\Tables.dll' SystemDebugger E:\Program Files\One Identity\One Identity Manager\SystemLibrary\SystemDebugger\vbc 1

Error (active) BC2017 could not find library 'E:\Program Files\One Identity\One Identity Manager\SystemLibrary\Templates\bin\Debug\Templates.dll' SystemDebugger E:\Program Files\One Identity\One Identity Manager\SystemLibrary\SystemDebugger\vbc 1

Error (active) BC30002 Type 'OracleConnection' is not defined. Scripts E:\Program Files\One Identity\One Identity Manager\SystemLibrary\Scripts\CustomerScripts.vb 1650

Error (active) BC30002 Type 'OracleParameter' is not defined. Scripts E:\Program Files\One Identity\One Identity Manager\SystemLibrary\Scripts\CustomerScripts.vb 1154

and few more errors.

I see that there are no dlls in the path mentioned in the error E:\Program Files\One Identity\One Identity Manager\SystemLibrary\Tables\bin\Debug\

All I am trying to do in to set up the visual studio so that I can run and debug my custom scripts.

Visual studio - 2022

One Identity Manager version - 9.0 LTS

Could some one help me to continue further from here so that I can compile the project successfully with out any error. 

Also, I would be grateful if someone can point me to the correct steps if I am not following the correct steps.

Thanks in advance!

regards,
Sudhir

Parents Reply Children