Synchronization Editor: SAP-Sync-Project - Creating virtual Script Property for the target System side

I want to create a virtual Script Property for the right side of a SAP-Mapping:

Left side: SAPUSerinSAPRole

Right side: UserInRole

Is there any documentation what objects i can use and how to query data objects on target system side?

I cannot make queries like

"Session.Source.TrygetSingleValue(...)", because this does not seem to exist for the target system side.

But what is it that i can use?

Thanks for help!

Regards,

Alexander

• I tried [1] in the read script - Tab of my virtual attribute. 

If i inspect a userinrole - record in target system browser, i get the error message in [2].

Does that mean that it is impossible to query objects and joined objects in SAP-Target-System?

[1]

Imports VI.Projector.Connection

Dim whereClause As String = String.Format("USERNAME = '{0}'", $UNAME$)

Dim UserObj As ISystemObject = SystemObject.Connection.QueryObject(SystemQuery.From("USER").SelectAll().Filter(whereClause)).Result.FirstOrDefault

If Not UserObj Is Nothing Then

Dim bapilogond_class As String = UserObj.GetValue("BAPILOGOND~CLASS").AsString

Return String.Format("{0}", bapilogond_class)       

End If

[2]

[1777160] Property (vrt_xyz@UserInRole) could not read the value from system object (K211987 - XE_SHK-IP_ANALYST_BAUSP).

[1777208] Error running (vrt_xyz@UserInRole)'s 'Get' script for (K211987 - XE_SHK-IP_ANALYST_BAUSP).

Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

[1777009] Error loading system objects of class USER (all) (USER_Master).

[1777351] The target system and/or the connector does not support system filters. The following filters were passed but cannot be applied.

USERNAME = 'K211987'

• You cannot use the QueryObject as there is no system filter support. Correct.