How to remove the description column from the IT Shop

Hi all, I'm trying to remove the column "description" from the IT Shop section "Requests/New Request" in the webPortal. In this section, on the right, we have the table with the columns: Product, Service Category, Description, Status. I would like to remove the "Description" column. How can I do that?

Using the Administration portal, in the configuration section, I tried to do it by deleting the "Description" field in the configuration key "Request configuration / View configuration for new requests / Additional table columns" (technical name: ServerConfig/ITShopConfig/ServiceCatalogViewConfiguration/AdditionalTableColumns) but nothing change. 

Do you have any suggestion? Do you know what this configuration key should change?

Version: 9.2

Regards,

Martina

Parents
  • You will need to customize the Angular project.
    Example set block comment on:

qer\src\lib\new-request\new-request-product\new-request-product.component.html
    line 73-79

<!-- <imx-data-table-column [entityColumn]="productApi.entitySchema?.Columns['Description']">
            <ng-template let-prod>
              <div class="imx-request-col-text imx-request-col-text-long" [matTooltip]="prod.GetEntity().GetColumn('Description').GetDisplayValue()">
                {{ prod.GetEntity().GetColumn('Description').GetDisplayValue() }}
              </div>
            </ng-template>
          </imx-data-table-column> -->

qer\src\lib\new-request\new-request-product\new-request-product.component.ts
    line 270
       this.displayedProductColumns = [
          this.productApi.entitySchema.Columns[DisplayColumns.DISPLAY_PROPERTYNAME],
          this.productApi.entitySchema.Columns.ServiceCategoryFullPath,
          /* this.productApi.entitySchema.Columns.Description, */
          this.productApi.entitySchema.Columns.OrderableStatus,
        ];

• You will need to customize the Angular project.
    Example set block comment on:

qer\src\lib\new-request\new-request-product\new-request-product.component.html
    line 73-79

<!-- <imx-data-table-column [entityColumn]="productApi.entitySchema?.Columns['Description']">
            <ng-template let-prod>
              <div class="imx-request-col-text imx-request-col-text-long" [matTooltip]="prod.GetEntity().GetColumn('Description').GetDisplayValue()">
                {{ prod.GetEntity().GetColumn('Description').GetDisplayValue() }}
              </div>
            </ng-template>
          </imx-data-table-column> -->

qer\src\lib\new-request\new-request-product\new-request-product.component.ts
    line 270
       this.displayedProductColumns = [
          this.productApi.entitySchema.Columns[DisplayColumns.DISPLAY_PROPERTYNAME],
          this.productApi.entitySchema.Columns.ServiceCategoryFullPath,
          /* this.productApi.entitySchema.Columns.Description, */
          this.productApi.entitySchema.Columns.OrderableStatus,
        ];

Children
No Data