One Identity Web Manager Active Directory Authentication

Dear All,

As fas as I know we can only use "system user" to access One Identity Web Manager. Is there any way to actvate "Active Directory Role Based authentication" for One Identity Web Manager?
For installed software we already use Active Directory Role Based authentication but many of people don't want to install software and they want to use Web Manager. Would be nice if somehow enable  "Active Directory Role Based authentication" for One Identity Web Manager.

IAM Version 9.1.1

Thank you in advance

Best regards

Parents
  • For the Web Manager the authentication module is not configurable during the login but needs to be configured using the Web Configuration Editor.

In addition, if you want to use SSO login using your AD credentials you might need a fix for #36849 to make it work in 9.1.1. As I am unsure if the fix is part of your 9.1.1 release please get in touch with support.

• For the Web Manager the authentication module is not configurable during the login but needs to be configured using the Web Configuration Editor.

In addition, if you want to use SSO login using your AD credentials you might need a fix for #36849 to make it work in 9.1.1. As I am unsure if the fix is part of your 9.1.1 release please get in touch with support.

Children
No Data