This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to display ADSAccount.displayNamePrintable in Object browser

We are using D1IM Version 6.1.3. If we open the object browser and open an AD user account object in ADSAccount table, we can't see the value for that object in the attribute "displayNamePrintable". If we expand this attribute in the row "New" and "Old" is the following message written:

"Active Directory user accounts: Viewing permission denied for value "Simple display"."

How can I display the value of this attribute in the object browser without using SQL commands?

Thanks for all replies.

Parents
  • Hi,

you have to set the permission to see this or you have to get the permissions to see this attribute.

Per default, some DailogGroups have this permission set. Which groups does have, you can see in Designer under Databaseschema -> ADSAAccount->"Edit permissions for Table ADSAccount".

So if you are using a rolebased authentication you have to be in one of  the VI_4_... - Groups.
    If not, you need a dialoguser which have this permissions.

I hope this will help you together with documentation:

Manual : IdentityManagement -> "The Identity Manager Application roles"

Manual: GettingStarted -> "Authentication Modules"

Manual Configuration -> ""System Users and permission groups"

Best regards

• Hi,

you have to set the permission to see this or you have to get the permissions to see this attribute.

Per default, some DailogGroups have this permission set. Which groups does have, you can see in Designer under Databaseschema -> ADSAAccount->"Edit permissions for Table ADSAccount".

So if you are using a rolebased authentication you have to be in one of  the VI_4_... - Groups.
    If not, you need a dialoguser which have this permissions.

I hope this will help you together with documentation:

Manual : IdentityManagement -> "The Identity Manager Application roles"

Manual: GettingStarted -> "Authentication Modules"

Manual Configuration -> ""System Users and permission groups"

Best regards

Children
No Data