This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

WebDesigner - Add category to Unsubscribe in IT shop

Hi All,

I'm using v6.1.3

I have 2 types of products and I would like to show different columns when trying to unsubscribe based on the product being unsubscribed. For one type of product I want to only show 4 columns but for the other I need to show 7 columns. 

Ideally, what I want is when the user clicks "Unsubscribe", they are presented with with a list of the product categories first, then they select that category and accordingly the unsubscribe page is displayed. Similar to when a user has to perform attestations they first have to select the attestation policy if they have attestations from different policies.

Is this possible? I have customised VI_ITshop_PersonWantsOrg_GridColumn component and it works fine if all the product being unsubscribed are of the same category but I'm having trouble figuring out how to customise this to show different columns based on the type of product. 

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance

Aarav

• Hello Aarav,

This is possible but will require more customization than just that component.

To start with, you will need to build a page to select a product category from, and point the "Unsubscribe" menu item to that page.

Depending on the selected product category, you can define a condition on the grid columns.

• Thanks Hanno

I think that might be a bit too much, so I'll stick to displaying all the columns. Some of these will remain empty for the other products.