This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

It shop product request workflow locked at the start

Hi all,

I have an approval workflow for all the product in the Itshop.

The first step of my workflow is a calculated decision with the condition 1=1 for just setting initial processing status to a custom one I created.

But I tried to make a request and from manager I see my request locked in this status, is like the job that processing request is not working maybe because job server is busy in other things.

From job queue info I see a lot of job to be processed but never see the counting goes down

In attachment a screenshot from jobqueue info

Thanks 

Parents
  • Try to inspect the dialog journal. Easiest way to do that is to use the journal view from the Job Queue Info tool.

You will find the complete error message.

I assume that some of your custom approval prcoedures is malformed so that the system cannot create a correct stored procedure for it.

• Try to inspect the dialog journal. Easiest way to do that is to use the journal view from the Job Queue Info tool.

You will find the complete error message.

I assume that some of your custom approval prcoedures is malformed so that the system cannot create a correct stored procedure for it.

Children
No Data