This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

DB-Scheduler-Task vid_DBSchedulerTaskFill

Hi there

i'm searching through the procedures to find the root cause of the calculation which changes Granted PWOs to Assigned PWOs. Yesterday PWOs which where ValidFrom 00:00 where assigned at 14:00

I found out out that the Procedure vid_DBSchedulerTaskFill which is used in vid_DBScheduler uses the view vi_DBSchedulerTaskView_0 to generate the viShoppingRackCheckValid, but i cannot find the cause why the Procedure VID_DBSchdulerTaskFill is called by the VID_DBScheduler. There has to be a defined ExecLevel but how the ExecLevel is set?

So what is the cause that PWO that are valid from 00:00 are not assigned at this time?

Thx in Advance,

Martin

Parents
  • As far as i know there is no logging about such data.

But you can have a look into the dialogdbschedulertask-table. There are some statistic data about the DBScheduler-jobs.

Ifyou wanted to have such monitoring could create an own dbscheduler-task with low sortorder wich comes from time to time an write counts for the different tasks in the dialogdbqueue to a custom-table.

A way in the standard-product to do this monitoring, i don't know.

• As far as i know there is no logging about such data.

But you can have a look into the dialogdbschedulertask-table. There are some statistic data about the DBScheduler-jobs.

Ifyou wanted to have such monitoring could create an own dbscheduler-task with low sortorder wich comes from time to time an write counts for the different tasks in the dialogdbqueue to a custom-table.

A way in the standard-product to do this monitoring, i don't know.

Children
No Data