This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to reference different collection data for container visibility

I am trying to hide a container based on the information in the VI_ITShop_MyRoles collection:

I can not use {from vars select Area = 'BusinessRoles'} as shown below, because "Vars" is not in the VI_Session collection and it gives me an error stating that it is not a valid column.  How do I write the condition statement to reference the Vars in the VI_ITShop_MyRoles collection?

Parents
  • in VI_Collection I added a collection, MyResp, with a property, Role.  In VI_ITShop_MyRoles and added the same collection and wrote to Role under MyResp the same value as Vars/Area.  The the condition statement was:  from MyResp select Role='BusinessRoles'

• in VI_Collection I added a collection, MyResp, with a property, Role.  In VI_ITShop_MyRoles and added the same collection and wrote to Role under MyResp the same value as Vars/Area.  The the condition statement was:  from MyResp select Role='BusinessRoles'

Children
No Data