RAS Attributes

Hi community.

I've got a problem while creating ADS Account. I have two domains connected to Q1IM and for one domain creating users works fine. But for the second domain not. I have checked attributes mapping and it seems OK. I have also checked permissions on AD. I don't see any differences in configuration. So, where/what else should I check?

The connection mode of the provider was set to Default.

The access to RAS attributes was set with the value True.

The access to terminal properties was set with the value True.

[854003] Processing task ADSAccount Insert failed.

[997030] Cannot publish object LDAP://MYSERVER:389/CN=My Commonname,OU=Users,OU=MyOU,OU=myOU,DC=mySubDomain,DC=mydomain,DC=mydomain (Message : Cannot save RAS settings of object LDAP://MYSERVER:389/CN=My Commonname,OU=Users,OU=MyOU,OU=myOU,DC=mySubDomain,DC=mydomain,DC=mydomain.).

[997021] Cannot save RAS settings of object LDAP://MYSERVER:389/CN=My Commonname,OU=Users,OU=MyOU,OU=myOU,DC=mySubDomain,DC=mydomain,DC=mydomain.

[System.Exception] RAS properties not written (Error reading RAS properties of account my.commonname using server MYSERVER

at StdioProcessor.StdioProcessor._Execute(Job job)

at VI.JobService.JobComponents.ADSComponent.Activate(String Task)

---- Start of Inner Exception ----

at VI.JobService.JobComponents.ADSComponent.Activate(String Task)

at VI.JobService.JobComponents.ADSComponent._ADSACCOUNT_INSERT()

at VI.JobService.NSProvider.ADSProvider.PutObject()

at VI.JobService.NSProvider.RAS.SET(String ServerName, String UserName)

Thanks for help.

Best regards,

Evgen

Parents
  • Hi,

could you check the following things

1. Is the Jobserver a member of the domain, in that you try to set RAS properties for users (or in a domain that is trusted)

2. Does the jobservice run with the credentials of a user that is able to set the RAS properties (credentials passed to the job are AD only unfortunately)

3. Is the jobservice able to communicate to the DC (AD) over port 389

Hope that helps,

Stefan

PS: If you do not want to manage RAS properties at all, you can disable them as Jeffrey suggested. This will also speed things up.

• Hi,

could you check the following things

1. Is the Jobserver a member of the domain, in that you try to set RAS properties for users (or in a domain that is trusted)

2. Does the jobservice run with the credentials of a user that is able to set the RAS properties (credentials passed to the job are AD only unfortunately)

3. Is the jobservice able to communicate to the DC (AD) over port 389

Hope that helps,

Stefan

PS: If you do not want to manage RAS properties at all, you can disable them as Jeffrey suggested. This will also speed things up.

Children
No Data