This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to modify the extended properties popup in the portal with new editors (collection editor)???

Hi,

We are trying to modify the extended properties, I think component, in the web designer to display a user object picker instead of a text field for the extended properties attached to the service item requested ... Any help would be appreciated ..

Thanks,

Parents
  • Hi MZEDAN,

i think extended property you are referring to is also called request property.  Unfortunately, you cannot use request property for dynamic list or pick list.  You can load a predefined list using request property, but not loading a list from a table etc.

The only way (I know how) is to create an custom Object-dependent reference module in web designer for Insert_ShoppingCartItem and assign it to your request-able item.  You basically need to design this module from scratch.

HTH

• Hi MZEDAN,

i think extended property you are referring to is also called request property.  Unfortunately, you cannot use request property for dynamic list or pick list.  You can load a predefined list using request property, but not loading a list from a table etc.

The only way (I know how) is to create an custom Object-dependent reference module in web designer for Insert_ShoppingCartItem and assign it to your request-able item.  You basically need to design this module from scratch.

HTH

Children
No Data