This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Re-enable employee

Hello.

Is there a process plan to reactivate an employee if it's exit date is greater than current date? I use the schedule plan "Lock accounts of employees that have left the company" to permanently deactivate employees according to exit date. But I need to reactivate employees who have returned  and their exit date has changed.

Thanks.

Evgen

Parents
  • Hi Steffen,

is the proposed solution still valid for version 8.0.2? We tried it and it doesn't seem to work. Now I'm wondering, whether it's my template or whether it's because version 8 doesn't allow this anymore.

Thanks and regards,

Thomas

• Hi Steffen,

is the proposed solution still valid for version 8.0.2? We tried it and it doesn't seem to work. Now I'm wondering, whether it's my template or whether it's because version 8 doesn't allow this anymore.

Thanks and regards,

Thomas

Children
  • Hello,

What did you try?  Version 8 allows modification to the template (Value calculation) for Person.IsInActive, but it depends what you're doing.  Can you provide the code you tried?  And describe what didn't work?

Trevor