This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Re-enable employee

Hello.

Is there a process plan to reactivate an employee if it's exit date is greater than current date? I use the schedule plan "Lock accounts of employees that have left the company" to permanently deactivate employees according to exit date. But I need to reactivate employees who have returned  and their exit date has changed.

Thanks.

Evgen

Parents
  • Hi Steffen,

is the proposed solution still valid for version 8.0.2? We tried it and it doesn't seem to work. Now I'm wondering, whether it's my template or whether it's because version 8 doesn't allow this anymore.

Thanks and regards,

Thomas

• Hello,

What did you try?  Version 8 allows modification to the template (Value calculation) for Person.IsInActive, but it depends what you're doing.  Can you provide the code you tried?  And describe what didn't work?

Trevor

• Hello,

What did you try?  Version 8 allows modification to the template (Value calculation) for Person.IsInActive, but it depends what you're doing.  Can you provide the code you tried?  And describe what didn't work?

Trevor

Children
No Data