This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to recalculate group of approvers?

I have an attestation case with calculated group of approvers, which might change over time. How can I programmatically recalculate the group?

Parents
  • Hello Barry,

I'm sorry to dig up this issue a year and a half later, but I stumbling upon the exact same problem in v7.1.1 when I'm trying to use a custom approval procedure I created.

Unfortunately, the picture you linked is not visible. I'm trying to follow the linked but I can an "Access denied" error even though I'm logged in using my Dell account.
    Would you be able to post the picture again but in a way that would be visible ?

Thanks a lot in advance !!
  • Hello Barry,

I'm sorry to dig up this issue a year and a half later, but I stumbling upon the exact same problem in v7.1.1 when I'm trying to use a custom approval procedure I created.

Unfortunately, the picture you linked is not visible. I'm trying to follow the linked but I can an "Access denied" error even though I'm logged in using my Dell account.
    Would you be able to post the picture again but in a way that would be visible ?

Thanks a lot in advance !!
Children
No Data